Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013

Childhood Favorites

I love reading childhood favorites posts, so I decided to do my own.



Favorite Food:

Frufoo
Happy Meals
BumBum Ice
Luncheables
Mini Pizzas

Favorite Drink:

Vanilla Coke
Squeeze It
Capri Sun

Favorite Candy:

Baby Bottle Pops
Nerds
Jawbreakers

Favorite Toy:

Connect Four 
Don't Break The Ice
Furby
Hoola Hoops
Polly Pocket
Operation
Tamagotchi


Favorite Game: 

Zelda
Super Mario 64

Favorite TV Show:

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
Full House
The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
Everybody Hates Chris
The King Of Queens

Favorite Movie:

The Never Ending Story
Cinderella
The Lion King
Arielle

I used to go crazy about all this stuff and I loved it.
If you're a 90's child like I am you will probably know this stuff if you're not.. you can google it :) 
What were your childhood favorites? 
I would love to read about them :) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen