Montag, 1. Juli 2013

Music Monday - Summer Edition #1

Bonjour Beauties!
"Music Monday" is a new thing I wanted to start on this Blog. 
I really like sharing my favorite songs with other and for people to tell me new songs and I thought why not do it on my Blog? 
So from now on I'll be posting a list of 5 songs that I really liked listening to that week!
Maybe this will even become a regular thing.. 
And this weeks songs are: 

1. Selena Gomez & The Scene - "Come And Get It"

2. Neon Trees - "Animals"

3. Demi Lovato - "Heart Attack"

4. Neon Trees - "Everybody Talks"

5. Plain White T's - " Rythm of Love"


I really enjoyed listening to those songs and just jam out to them.

If you like the idea of doing Music Mondays and have any recommendations of songs I should listen to or artists you really like and want to share, tell me in the comments and I'll check them out :) 

♥ Sara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen